DO THIS BECAUSE
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Visit 2 of the most renowned Tuscan wineries, including wine cellars
- Admire the scenic Chianti Classico countryside
- Learn all the secrets about the millenary traditions about wine making
- Taste 6 different wines and olive oil paired with cheese, salami, prosciutto and bruschetta
- Being an half day experience, you'll be able to use the balance of the day for other activities
Enjoy an unforgettable experience in the Chianti Classico wine country. You will depart from Florence, and during the 45 minutes trip your driver/guide will give you an introduction about Tuscany and our wine culture.
As soon as arrived in the countryside, you'll immerse yourself in the picturesque Tuscan landscape, with the breathtaking views of one of the most famous areas of the Chianti wine region.
ADULT (age 8+): Euro 79.00
CHILD (age 3-8): Euro 59.00
INFANT (age under 3 who sit on parent's lap): FREE
VISIT TO THE FIRST WINERY + WINE TASTING
At the first winery, a wine expert will be waiting for you and the experience will start with an overview of the farm followed by detailed explanations about the millenary tradition of wine making; all of your curiosity about the wine and the olive oil will be satisfied during the tour and the tasting of 3 different wines and fresh olive oil.
VISIT TO THE SECOND WINERY + WINE TASTING AND SNACKS
As you can imagine, each farm has its own unique technique in producing wine, so the second stop will give you the opportunity to compare them, and after the guided visit of the old wine cellars, to conclude your wine experience you will taste other 3 different wines and olive oil, paired with local Tuscan specialties such as cheese, salami, cold cuts and bruschetta.
Your half day small group tour from Florence will ends with your return back to the departure point.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Transportation by air-conditioned & fully equipped vehicle (Mercedes Benz or similar make)
- A professional and informative English speaking driver/guide
- Guided visit at the first winery, with generous tasting of 3 different wines
- Guided visit at the second winery, with generous tasting of 3 different wines and olive oil, paired with cheese, salami, prosciutto (cured ham) and bruschetta
- Free wi-fi on board
THINGS TO NOTE
- Gratuities, optional and entirely at the client's discretion
- Hotel Pick-up/drop off
From April 1 to October 31
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time, at the latest
- Vegetarian menu can be catered for, upon request at time of booking
- The tour is very easy: short walking ad a few stairs, however due to uneven surfaces and stairs to access the cellars the tour is not suitable for people with wheelchair
- The tour runs, rain or shine, with a minimum of 2 participants (adults)
- Tour is in English only; you will not listen the same things in 3 different languages
- Everyday (7/7) twice a day: 9:00am or 2:30pm
From November 1 to March 31
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 9:00am only
4,5 hours (approx.)
The meeting point is PIAZZALE MONTELUNGO BUS TERMINAL (the bus terminal of the Florence SMN train station).
Click here to see how to get there
Detailed map and contacts will be included in your confirmation voucher.
EASY CANCELLATION POLICY
- No fees for cancellations up to 72 hours prior to tour departure
- No fees for date changes up to 24 hours prior to tour departure (according to our last