Treat yourself to an unforgettable wine and sightseeing experience in Tuscany's famous "Chianti Classico" area. Relax and enjoy the breathtaking countryside while we drive you by postcard-worthy landscapes of vineyards and olive groves.
GREVE IN CHIANTI
You'll stop in Greve in Chianti to admire the attractive main square and its famed local shops under graceful porticoes.
VISIT TO A WINE ESTATE + TASTING
Move on to a guided visit of a hill-top winery and its cellars with a wine expert who will show you the process of making wine and is also available to answer all your questions. Taste wine, olive oil and local specialties (cheese, cold cuts and bruschetta).
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Transportation by air-conditioned & fully equipped vehicle (Mercedes Benz or similar make)
- A professional and informative English speaking driver/guide
- Guided visit of 2 wine-estate, generous tasting of fine wines and olive oil, paired with cheese, salami, prosciutto (cured ham) and bruschetta, at the second stop
- Free wi-fi on board
THINGS TO NOTE
- Gratuities, optional and entirely at the client's discretion
- Hotel Pick-up/drop off
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure time, at the latest
- Vegetarian menu can be catered for, upon request at time of booking
- The tour is very easy: short walking ad a few stairs, however due to uneven surfaces and stairs to access the cellars the tour is not suitable for people with wheelchair
- The tour runs, rain or shine, with a minimum of 4 participants (adults)
- Tour is in English only; you will not listen the same things in 4 different languages
From April 1 to October 31 - Everyday (7/7) twice a day: 9:00am or 2:30pm - (check-in 10 minutes earlier) From November 1 to March 31 - Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 9:00am only Tour duration: 4,5 hours (approx.)
The meeting point is inside the Florence Santa Maria Novella Train Station, in front of platform nr. 15.
Detailed map, will be sent to you with your confirmation voucher, along with all of our contacts, in case you need further clarifications.
- No fees for cancellations up to 7 days before tour date
- Cancellations between 3 and 6 day in advance are subject to a 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellations within 48 hours or less or no show are subject to a 100% cancellation fee