DO THIS BECAUSE
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Explore the beautiful medieval city of Siena on a guided walking tour
- Admire the interior of the magnificent Cathedral
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch, accompanied by excellent wines, at a family-owned estate
- Conclude your day relaxing in hilltop San Gimignano
- Small group ensures a more intimate experience
Enjoy the high quality of this semi-private tour; the perfect experience to discover art, history, landscapes, food and wine, with the top in terms of comfort, relax and attention that you can get only with a real small group. Depart from Florence, see the highlights of Siena through the eyes of a local guide, admire the marvelous Tuscan landscape, taste genuine Tuscan food paired with great wines, and finish your day relaxing in the hill top village of San Gimignano.
ADULT (age 8+): Euro 159.00
CHILD (age 3-8): Euro 99.00
INFANT (age under 3 who sit on parent's lap): FREE
The right chance to understand why the Tuscan region is so famous all over the world.
Discover Siena, Tuscany's second most important art city. Your guide will take you on a walk through the town's picturesque narrow streets. See the Church of San Domenico, the interior of the magnificent Cathedral (skip the line tickets included) and the shell-shaped Piazza del Campo, a brick-paved square where the famous Palio horserace is held, twice a year. After the tour, you'll have some free time to enjoy Siena at your own pace, and shop around or have an Italian expresso.
On the way to San Gimignano, admire the unique Tuscan landscape, driving through marvelous postcard views, surrounded by olive trees, vines and old stone buildings.
TUSCAN WINERY LUNCH
Next stop is at a family owned wine estate located in the typical Tuscan landscape and with amazing views of vines and olive trees. Here you will have time to relax and enjoy a proper Tuscan lunch that gives you a taste of country hospitality. The menu includes assorted cold cuts, cured ham, salami, cheeses, bruschetta, pasta, or soup, salad, dessert and coffee, accompanied by the winery's own excellent wine, olive oil and vin santo (sweet dessert wine).
After lunch, we will reach San Gimignano, where you will finish your day in complete relax. Famous for its splendid skyline of tall Medieval towers, here you will have free time to explore the main street full of typical shops, have a look at the "Collegiata" (main church), or enjoy a gelato!
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Small group (average group size 6/8 people, max 16 participants): NO crowds, NO rush and more personalized experience.
- Departure from a centrally located meeting point
- A professional and informative English speaking driver/guide to lead you through the day.
- Transportation by air-conditioned and fully equipped vehicle (Mercedes Benz or similar make)
- Free wi-fi on board
- Guided walking tour of Siena, including entrance fees to Siena Cathedral (replaced with San Domenico Church on Sundays or when the Cathedral is closed)
- Free time to enjoy Siena on your own.
- Delicious lunch with assorted cold cuts, cured ham, salami, cheeses, bruschetta, pasta, or soup, salad, dessert, coffee, 3/4 different wines, olive oil and Vin Santo (sweet dessert wine).
- Free time to visit San Gimignano at your own pace
THINGS TO NOTE
- Gratuities, optional and entirely at the client's discretion
- Hotel Pick-up/drop off
From April 1 to October 31
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time, at the latest
- Vegetarian menu can be catered for, upon request at time of booking
- The tour is very easy: a few hundred yards of walking, and a few stairs
- The tour runs, rain or shine, with a minimum of 4 participants (adults)
- Tour is in English only; you will not listen the same things in 3 or more different languages
- Everyday (7/7): 8:00am
From November 1 to March 31
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 8:00am
9 hours (approx.)
The meeting point is inside the Florence Santa Maria Novella Train Station (the main train station of Florence), in front of platform nr. 15.
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time, at the latest
Detailed map and contacts will be included in your confirmation voucher.
EASY CANCELLATION POLICY
- No fees for cancellations up to 72 hours prior to tour departure
- No fees for date changes up to 24 hours prior to tour departure (according to our last