WHAT TO EXPECT
A full day in the Tuscan countryside for relaxation, views, great food and wine.
ADULT (age 8+): Euro 179.00
CHILD (age 3-8): Euro 99.00
INFANT (age under 3 who sit on parent's lap): FREE
GREVE IN CHIANTI
See the beauties of Tuscany while driving along one of the most scenic wine roads in the world. Stop in Greve in Chianti where you'll have free time to admire the attractive main square and pick up some memories to bring home at its famed local shops housed under graceful porticoes.
VISIT TO A WINE ESTATE + TASTING & LUNCH
Move on to a guided visit of a hill-top winery and its cellars with a wine expert who will show you the process of making wine and is also available to answer all your questions. After the visit it is the right time to eat and drink to better understand the real country hospitality; you will taste assorted cold cuts, cured ham, salami, cheeses, bruschetta, pasta (usually handmade pasta), and dessert, accompanied by the winery's own excellent wines (3/4 different wines) and Vin Santo (dessert wine).
VISIT TO A WINE ESTATE + TASTING
After lunch, relax and enjoy a short ride through the hills of Chianti Classico, surrounded by vineyards, olive and cypress trees, before heading to a second winery where you will visit the property and you will taste their products such as wine, olive oil etc.; the second stop is a very good chance to have a more complete overview about the Tuscan wines, and better understand the difference between the products and the philosophy of two wine makers of this area.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Group size limited to MAX 16 participants: no crowds, no rush and more personalized experience.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- A fun and informative English speaking driver to lead you through the day.
- Transportation by air-conditioned and fully equipped vehicle (Mercedes Benz or similar make)
- Free wi-fi and fresh bottled water on board
- Free time to visit Greve in Chianti, a quaint Tuscan village in the Chianti Classico area.
- Visit to a wine estate, including guided tour of the wine cellars, tasting of fine wines and olive oil,
- Typical Tuscan lunch: assorted cold cuts, cured ham, salami, cheeses, bruschetta, pasta (usually handmade pasta), and dessert.
- Free time to visit Castellina in Chianti, a typical Tuscan village on the top of a hill.
- Visit to a second wine estate, including guided tour of the wine cellars, tasting of fine wines and olive oil
- A booklet about the wines of Tuscany
THINGS TO NOTE
- Gratuities, optional and entirely at the client's discretion
- Hotel Pick-up/drop off
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure time, at the latest
- Vegetarian menu can be catered for, upon request at time of booking
- The tour is very easy: short walking ad a few stairs, however due to uneven surfaces and stairs to access the cellars the tour is not suitable for people with wheelchair
- The tour runs, rain or shine, with a minimum of 4 participants (adults)
- Tour is in English only; you will not listen the same things in 4 different languages
April 2017 to October 2017 – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
November 2017 to March 2018: Tuesday, Thursday
The meeting point is inside the Florence Santa Maria Novella Train Station, in front of platform nr. 15.
Detailed map, will be sent to you with your confirmation voucher, along with all of our contacts, in case you need further clarifications.
- No fees for cancellations up to 7 days before tour date
- Cancellations between 3 and 6 day in advance are subject to a 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellations within 48 hours or less or no show are subject to a 100% cancellation fee