WHAT TO EXPECT
Discover the breathtaking area of Cinque Terre, a UNESCO Heritage site: five miles of spectacular rocky coast, vineyards, medieval fishing villages built on cliffs; add to this the incredible colour of the sea and the sky, and you may understand why this is a much desired destination.
ADULT (age 8+): Euro 159.00
CHILD (age 3-8): Euro 99.00
INFANT (age under 3 who sit on parent's lap): FREE
RIOMAGGIORE, MANAROLA AND VERNAZZA
Your unforgettable day here will start in Riomaggiore, the first of the five villages, where you'll meet your local guide, who will introduce you to secrets and stories about this particular and complex area. From here, you will use the local train that connects the villages and you will visit Manarola (the "quitest" of the five towns) and Vernazza (the most picturesque of the towns).
Last stop will be in Monterosso, where you will have free time for lunch (not included), admire the ancient churches, buy souvenirs, have gelato, or just relax on the beach (even take a dip in the crystalline waters).
Last but not least, while other tours, at the end of a long day, have you double back by train, we save you time, stress and a steep walk up the hill to go back to the vehicle, as your driver will pick you up directly in Monterosso. This way you will have more time at disposal to relax and enjoy your day instead of wasting time and lose all the positives of such a beautiful day!
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Group size limited to MAX 16 participants: no crowds, no rush and more personalized experience.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- A fun and informative English speaking driver to lead you through the day.
- Transportation by air-conditioned and fully equipped vehicle (Mercedes Benz or similar make)
- Free wi-fi and fresh bottled water on board
- Guided tour of Riomaggiore, Manarola and Vernazza with expert local guide
- Free time to visit Monterosso at your own pace
- Train tickets to access all the villages
- Easy pick up in Monterosso at the end of the day
- A booklet about Cinque Terre
THINGS TO NOTE
- Gratuities, optional and entirely at the client's discretion
- Hotel Pick-up/drop off
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure time, at the latest
- Vegetarian menu can be catered for, upon request at time of booking
- The tour is very easy: short walking ad a few stairs, however due to uneven surfaces and stairs to access the cellars the tour is not suitable for people with wheelchair
- The tour runs, rain or shine, with a minimum of 4 participants (adults)
- Tour is in English only; you will not listen the same things in 4 different languages
April 2017 to October 2017 – Monday, Wednesday, Friday
November 2017 to March 2018: NOT AVAILABLE
The meeting point is inside the Florence Santa Maria Novella Train Station, in front of platform nr. 15.
Detailed map, will be sent to you with your confirmation voucher, along with all of our contacts, in case you need further clarifications.
- No fees for cancellations up to 7 days before tour date
- Cancellations between 3 and 6 day in advance are subject to a 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellations within 48 hours or less or no show are subject to a 100% cancellation fee