DO THIS BECAUSE
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Cinque Terre
- See the breathtaking views of the Ligurian coast, one of Italy's most famous destinations
- Guided visit of Riomaggiore, Manarola and Vernazza
- Enjoy free time to shop, dine or relax on the beach in Monterosso
- Finish your day with an easy pick up directly at the final stop
- Small group provides a more personalized experience
Discover the breathtaking area of Cinque Terre, a UNESCO Heritage site: five miles of spectacular rocky coast, vineyards, medieval fishing villages built on cliffs; add to this the incredible colour of the sea and the sky, and you may understand why this is a much desired destination.
ADULT (age 8+): Euro 159.00
CHILD (age 3-8): Euro 99.00
INFANT (age under 3 who sit on parent's lap): FREE
RIOMAGGIORE, MANAROLA AND VERNAZZA
Your unforgettable day here will start in Riomaggiore, the first of the five villages, where your guide, will introduce you to secrets and stories about this particular and complex area. From here, you will use the local train that connects the villages and you will visit Manarola (the "quitest" of the five towns) and Vernazza (the most picturesque of the towns).
Last stop will be in Monterosso, where you will have free time for lunch (not included), admire the ancient churches, buy souvenirs, have gelato, or just relax on the beach (even take a dip in the crystalline waters).
Last but not least, while other tours, at the end of a long day, have you double back by train, we save you time, stress and a steep walk up the hill to go back to the vehicle, as your driver will pick you up directly in Monterosso. This way you will have more time at disposal to relax and enjoy your day instead of wasting time and lose all the positives of such a beautiful day!
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Small group (average group size 6/8 people, max 16 participants): NO crowds, NO rush and more personalized experience.
- Departure from a centrally located meeting point
- A professional and informative English speaking driver/guide to lead you through the day.
- Transportation by air-conditioned and fully equipped vehicle (Mercedes Benz or similar make)
- Guided visit of Riomaggiore, Manarola and Vernazza, with licensed tour guide
- Free time to visit Monterosso at your own pace
- Train tickets to reach all the visited villages
- Easy pick up in Monterosso at the end of the experience
- Free wi-fi on board
- Maps and info about the Cinque Terre
THINGS TO NOTE
- Gratuities, optional and entirely at the client's discretion
- Hotel Pick-up/drop off
From April 1 to October 31
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time, at the latest
- Given the hilly nature and uneven ground of this location, this tour is not recommended if you have mobility difficulties
- The tour runs, rain or shine, with a minimum of 4 participants (adults)
- Tour is in English only; you will not listen the same things in 3 or more different languages
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00am
From November 1 to March 31
– Not available
11 hours (approx.)
The meeting point is PIAZZALE MONTELUNGO BUS TERMINAL (the bus terminal of the Florence SMN train station).
Click here to see how to get there
Detailed map and contacts will be included in your confirmation voucher.
EASY CANCELLATION POLICY
- No fees for cancellations up to 72 hours prior to tour departure
- No fees for date changes up to 24 hours prior to tour departure (according to our last