Florence Outlets Shopping Tours
A trip to Tuscany isn't complete without a visit to the designer factory outlet stores on the outskirts of Florence. Departing from your ship in Livorno Port after a 1 hour and 50 minutes’ drive through the beautiful Tuscan countryside you will reach the small town of Montevarchi where the famous Space outlet (Prada) can be found. Here you will have the chance to find brands like Prada, Miu Miu, Helmut Lang, Church shoes, etc. and very good prices.
Driving north after 30 minutes you'll reach the Valdarno area where you will find THE MALL outlet center, with its 27 exclusive outlet stores and just nearby, D&G Outlet. Outlets at “The Mall” include ALEXANDER Mc QUEEN, ARMANI JEANS, BALENCIAGA, BOTTEGA VENETA, BURBERRY, DIOR, ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA, FENDI, GIORGIO ARMANI, GUCCI, HOGAN, LORO PIANA, MARNI, PUCCI, ROBERTO CAVALLI, SALVATORE FERRAGAMO, SERGIO ROSSI, STELLA Mc CARTNEY, TOD'S, VALENTINO, YVES SAINT LAURENT - (NEW STORES: PRADA, BRACCIALINI, RUFFO, MISS SIXTY) And of course the D&G Outlet has DOLCE & GABBANA. Is this enough for your shopping frenzy? Your driver is at your complete disposal to take you from one outlet to another and wait for you as long as necessary while you shop-till-you-drop! Obviously, during the day your driver will give suggestions for a lunch break to give you the chance to taste Tuscan specialties.
At the end of your shopping, time permitting you may stop in Florence and afterwards your drive will bring you safely back to Livorno in time to board your cruise ship.
The proposed itineraries are only examples of possible tours. For different pick up / drop off locations or customized itineraries we invite our clients to contact one of our tour coordinators to help them design their own tour.
- Never miss the ship + no worry refund/cancellation policy (read more)
- Pick up/drop off directly at your ship gangway
- A fun and informative private English speaking driver to lead you through the day.
- Private transportation by air-conditioned and fully equipped Mercedes Benz vehicle
- Free wi-fi and fresh bottled water on board
- All taxes, parking, tolls and gasoline
- No hidden costs
Prices per party (NOT PER PERSON)
- Entrance fees (unless specified on your confirmation voucher)
- Gratuities (entirely at the client's discretion)
Party of 1-2 people EURO 490
Party of 3-4 people EURO 550
Party of 5-6 people EURO 600
Party of 7-8 people EURO 650
Party of 9+ people ASK US
Availability and schedule
Daily (all year round)Pick up/drop off location:
Your ship gangway (your driver will be waiting for you on the pier, holding a sign with your name on it).
Departure time (customizable to suit your needs and your ship schedule):
9 hours (approx.)
Things to note:
The above itinerary is just an example and includes the highlights; please feel free to customize it to suit your travel needs, directly with your driver on the day. Being a private tour you will have the complete control of the day with the freedom to choose exactly what to do and see.
- Cash payment on the day: the payment will be made cash (Euro currency) at the end of the day, directly to your driver. During the booking procedure you will provide your credit card details just to guarantee your booking (no charge will be made). If you need to get some cash from an ATM, please let your driver knows before the end of the service.
- Payment by credit card at time of booking: credit card payment must be made at the time of booking because drivers cannot accept credit card payments on the day. Please advise us at the time of reservation.
for shore excursions we highly recommend the cash payment option, because in case your ship will not dock in port due to weather conditions, itinerary change, etc. you don't need to pay the bank fees necessary to refund you the total pre-paid amount.
- No charge or penalty for tours cancelled at least 7 days in advance
- 6 to 3 days prior - 50% of cost of service
- 48 hours or less or NO SHOW - full forfeiture
- No charge or penalty if your ship will not dock in port due to unforeseen circumstances (weather conditions, itinerary change, etc.)